Sunday, December 28, 2008

Am I lying to myself

and to him...that I want this, that I see us together...that I love him?  How can I love someone I have only met in person 5 times?  How can I know he is worth changing my whole life for?  What lie am I trying to tell myself..that he is the answer to my happiness?  That romantic, true love can exist for us?  That all I need is him in life and the everything will fall into place?

Am I crazy?
Am I willing to give up 19 years of marriage and my home...my kids' stability for this hope of sweet love with a man I hardly know?  Or do I know him?  Am I nuts?  I feel love for him...I care about him...I want to love him, that's all I know..and it feels wrong to be with my husband now...it's strange.  It's confusing...I love him, but we didn't do this in the right order...we may not be entitled to keep this up any longer...especially if its going nowhere...

he asked me "are you sure you want to spend the rest of your life with me?" and then he said "I am in love with you. I adore you." What does this all mean?  Does he want it?

No comments:

Post a Comment