Saturday, January 24, 2009

time is passing

I read about a lady that lives in Utah who loves her husband and family with a passion - and honors them by writing a blog about the joy of their lives...she was in a plane crash, 80% of her body was burned...and now she is at home recovering an extremely difficult, life changing experience BUT still has the same "spirit" inside...

Have I been missing the boat?  Have I been blessed all along and blindly have not seen what is right in front of me? A wonderful husband and 2 beautiful girls we created together?  Have I been allowing myself to see things "negatively" instead of celebrating the joy of our lives together?

I want to celebrate life.  I want to live with JOY.  That is my goal.  I want to have what Nie Nie has...have that kind of love in me and around me....I will try to live it right.  I will try to show my appreciation to those I love...and express love to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment