Thursday, January 1, 2009

the right time

there will never be a right time to leave them
there will never be a right time to disappoint
there will never be a chance for us to be together

and that's okay

I want to move on from here and say goodbye

I want to say goodbye to the lies
I want to say goodbye to the false sense of love
I want to say goodbye to the feeling of disappointment 
I want to say goodbye to expecting less than I deserve from someone I care about
I want to say goodbye to your laughter - because with each laugh and caring word you share with me - you are hurting her, deceiving her
I will not be a party to this cruel game any longer.

I am a better person that "this"
I need it to end for me, so I can  live with who I am.

1 comment:

  1. Don't leave your family. Make it work. This other man is just an ego boost, not a future. Please give this a lot of thought.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete